Circa 1944 WAREHOUSE/INDUSTRIAL building for sale that adjoins the Square of Clarkesville and fronts Historic Hwy 441 (Grant Street) and Hwy 197 N. Originally a storage warehouse of the post WWII period, the building has block walls, HEAVY TIMBER FRAME BEAMS, and HEART PINE & concrete flooring. Measures 2880 SF of interior space on EACH floor (x 2 = 5760 SF) with Grant Street frontage access on the ground floor and Dreamer's Lane access to the second floor. Downstairs is unfinished space with 10' ceilings & 12" thick wooden support beams overhead. Upstairs has been used as a light fabrication and assembly area with rough-sawn ceiling joists, limited freestanding walls, heavy heart pine board flooring, a half-bath, and overhead heating & air. Multi-car parking for the building is primarily the city parking lot adjoining the building and across the street from The Copper Pot Restaurant. Deed shows the property consists of two (2) city lots measuring 25' x 90'.