Your health and well-being matters to us.
In uncertain times, we realize that people will continue to buy and sell real estate for many reasons. The health and well-being of our clients, agents, employees, and community is of the utmost importance to us. We take the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously and we will continue to take steps to ensure that we as an organization are as prepared, organized, and proactive as possible.
As of now, Our offices remain open with limited personnel. If you are currently working with an agent, contact the agent directly to see what their personal policy will be.
We have strict protocols for our agents and clients. Here are just a few things we are initiating effective immediately to keep our clients and our community safe.
1) We are screening every buyer and renter who wants to see a home. This means asking every buyer and renter questions about where they’ve been, if they’ve been exposed to anyone who’s been exposed to the Coronavirus, and if they have anyone who is of high risk at home or in their care.
2) We utilize the latest technology to make searching for property easy! We love to see all our clients and customers in person. However, in today’s environment, we understand you may prefer to do your transactions and showings remotely, which is why we want to highlight a few of the alternatives that we offer:
Virtual Showings via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom · Online 3D Virtual Tours · Detailed Property Video Tours · Online Document Signing · Online Transaction Management · Closings Via Web Conferencing
3) We may ask Sellers to provide us a wide showing window in order to allow multiple showings back to back.
4) We will be posting signage in our listing client’s homes asking all parties to respect each space they view. This includes instructions asking guests to refrain from touching countertops, door handles, appliances, lighting and using bathrooms.
5) If you do not need to buy or sell immediately, we’re going to be here when it’s a safe time to do so. If you don’t have to see a home now, we can wait. Homes will be coming off the market and coming on the market every day. The right home will be there when it’s time!
6) As real estate agents we are also concerned about our families. Especially those who are caregivers for elderly family members. We care deeply about our families health and safety too!
We understand that this is a concerning time for many of you. We want you to know that we will do everything we can to ensure your real estate needs are met. We are all in this together, so please do not hesitate to reach out for help.